Kefron continues to invest in our security and protection for both
our physical and digital services. The
following describes in detail the current measures in place:
- VESDA System: Our Records Centre’s are equipped with a Very Early Smoke Detection Alarm (VESDA System).
- Monitored Fire Alarm: Our VESDA System is connected directly to our fire alarm within the Records Centre. This is monitored 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.
- Fire Extinguishers and Hose Reels: We have fire extinguishers and hose reels throughout our premises.
- Fire Wardens: We have a number of trained Fire Wardens within our building responsible for testing fire safety procedures on a regular basis.
- Fire Safety Log: All information is recorded by our Facilities Manager, to ensure a permanent record is kept.
- None of our record centres are in low lying areas, near rivers or lakes.
- All boxes on floor level are raised so they are not in direct contact with the ground.
- The roof of our record centres is regularly inspected to identify any damage.
- Sand bags are used as a preventative measure during periods of storm warnings/ forecast of high rain volume.
- CCTV: Cameras on all points of entry and exit of the building that are backed up and rotated every 30 days.
- Perimeter fencing: All our record centres are surrounded by perimeter fencing, with controlled access.
- Monitored Security Alarm: A central monitoring station monitors our intruder alarm system 24 hours a day, 365 days per year.
- Keypad Access: Areas of high security are protected by keypad access. The codes are regularly changed in line with our security policy.
- Proximity card access: Access throughout our Records Centre is restricted with proximity cards, enabling us to control access depending on a person’s role and responsibilities.
- Controlled Gate Access: Visitors travelling by car need to access the building through a double-gated access.
- Encrypted Laptops
- Encrypted USB
- USB Access limited
- Restricted web access
- Intrusion Prevention
- Secure FTP
- Geo Blocking
- Multiple firewalls
- Mobile Devices Centrally tracked
- Mobile Devices can be centrally wiped
- DR site fully replicated daily and hourly
- AV updated every 5 minutes
- Secure Coms Room 24/7 air con and CCTV
- UPS on entire room five hour run time
- Generator on site to backup UPS
Enter your keyword: