Documents & Data Security
At Kefron, our unwavering commitment to data security drives our dedication to safeguard both our physical and digital infrastructure. Ensuring robust protection is integral to our operations, encompassing strategic investments to enhance our data security measures, and thus secure resources and customer information.
The ensuing discourse will offer an in-depth overview of our security framework, highlighting the robust data security measures in place to fortify our services.
- VESDA System: Our Records Centre’s are equipped with a Very Early Smoke Detection Alarm (VESDA System).
- Monitored Fire Alarm: Our VESDA System is connected directly to our fire alarm within the Records Centre. This is monitored 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.
- Fire Extinguishers and Hose Reels: We have fire extinguishers and hose reels throughout our premises.
- Fire Wardens: We have a number of trained Fire Wardens within our building responsible for testing fire safety procedures on a regular basis.
- Fire Safety Log: All information is recorded by our Facilities Manager, to ensure a permanent record is kept.
- None of our record centres are in low lying areas, near rivers or lakes.
- All boxes on floor level are raised so they are not in direct contact with the ground.
- The roof of our record centres is regularly inspected to identify any damage.
- Sand bags are used as a preventative measure during periods of storm warnings/ forecast of high rain volume.
- CCTV: Cameras on all points of entry and exit of the building that are backed up and rotated every 30 days.
- Perimeter fencing: All our record centres are surrounded by perimeter fencing, with controlled access.
- Monitored Security Alarm: A central monitoring station monitors our intruder alarm system 24 hours a day, 365 days per year.
- Keypad Access: Areas of high security are protected by keypad access. The codes are regularly changed in line with our security policy.
- Proximity card access: Access throughout our Records Centre is restricted with proximity cards, enabling us to control access depending on a person’s role and responsibilities.
- Controlled Gate Access: Visitors travelling by car need to access the building through a double-gated access.
- Encrypted Laptops
- Encrypted USB
- USB Access limited
- Restricted web access
- Intrusion Prevention
- Secure FTP
- Geo Blocking
- Multiple firewalls
- Mobile Devices Centrally tracked
- Mobile Devices can be centrally wiped
- DR site fully replicated daily and hourly
- AV updated every 5 minutes
- Secure Coms Room 24/7 air con and CCTV
- UPS on entire room five hour run time
- Generator on site to backup UPS
and Document Management
Store data-sensitive records securely and streamline your workspace with our easily accessible, secure offsite records management solution.
With Kefron’s records management technology, search & retrieve your documents for same day delivery.
Invoice Automation Software
Invoice automation transforms how businesses manage their payments, allowing you to do more with less and scale in ways never thought possible.
Our Accounts Payable Solution integrates seamlessly with your finance system and digitises your entire invoice process for 360° visibility of your payment process.
Promote your finance team with Kefron AP.
Online Document Solutions
Business automation is transforming the way we work, making it easier to manage workflows and information.
Our business automation solutions enable your team to efficiently store, search and process documents fast.
The future of your back office starts with Kefron.
Scanning and Data Capture
Digitise your documents for secure archiving and digital processing.
Never lose a document again with digital search capabilities of all your records. No matter the document, our extraction technology means every word is but a click away.
Digitally capture sensitive data to enhance GDPR compliance. Our scanning and capture solutions allow your organization to scan, capture, process, store and access Personally Identifiable Information (PII) in a smart and efficient way.
Business Process Services
With over 30 years’ experience resolving document, data and information processing headaches, our experts are ready to support your next business challenge.
Together with our Document Management technology, we provide best practice process design and implementation so you can focus on scaling your business.