Supplier Statement Reconciliation Simplified
How much time does your AP team spend cross-checking supplier statements with invoices or credit notes every month?
Kefron AP has an interactive add-on, purpose built for Supplier Statement Reconciliation, that automates the reconciliation of invoices received and invoices the supplier claims to have sent.
Walkthrough: Mastering Supplier Statement Reconciliation
Join Kefron CTO Alistair Thacker for an overview of how automated Supplier Statement Reconciliation works.
Did you know?
If you process 500 supplier statements per month and spend 9 minutes per statement on manual data entry, by automating your AP Process, you can save 11 days per month.
- Reduce manual reconciliation
- Invoice keyword search
- Single dashboard for reconciling manual discrepancies
- Auto-calculate selected invoice amounts
- Contact suppliers directly
- View all supplier communications
- Digital audit trail of users
- Enforce supplier statement reconciliation best practice
- Activity tracking
- Immediate invoice retrieval
- Identify duplicates
- Up-to-date reporting
- Centralised collaboration
- Highlight statement discrepancies
- One-click auto-matching
- Statement line items reconciled against invoices received
Supplier Statement Reconciliation in 4 Steps
- Statement Capture
- Data Extraction
- Automated Matching
- Identify Discrepancies
All statements, both paper and electronic, can be scanned, e-mailed, or uploaded via the supplier portal and captured directly to the Kefron AP system.
Invoices and their details are extracted from the statement including the line item information. All documents are text-searchable and allow users to search for any word or phrase within your documents.
Statements are automatically reconciled against invoices received in Kefron AP, so your team can focus on more value-added activities.
The Add-on provides a convenient and efficient means of quickly verifying the accuracy of any visual information on-screen.