What is AP Automation?
AP Automation uses software to digitise the invoice process for a faster, more cost-effective AP workflow.
This means no more paper, no more duplicates, and no more manual tasks for faster payments.
How Does It Work
Your AP Automation Toolkit
AP Automation Buyers Guide
Download our comprehensive guide and arm yourself with best practice steps in identifying an AP solution that suits your business.
Strengthen your business case by measuring the cost benefit of AP Automation for your business
Finance Hybrid Guide
Discover the key trends reshaping the future of finance automation through the lens of the hybrid working model
Successful Implementation Guide
Gain insight into what a successful implementation of AP Automation looks like
Why Do You Need AP Automation?
- Staff Changes
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Remote Work
- Changing ERP System
Increased Recruitment Costs
- New hires mean system and process reviews
- High staff turnover means training costs
- Restructuring of teams
- System Integrations
- Increased invoice volumes
- Silo’d data
- Physical approval process
- Opportunity to accelerate digital transformation
- Review of processes and value add activities
Barriers to Growth
- Limited infrastructure in place to support growth
- Overworked employees
- Back office functions performing poorly